|Photo: Sujin Jetkasettakorn|
That's why I love Chris Guillebeau's style. He is not going to throw you a pity party. He is not going to coddle you. And he is going to make you want to get off your couch and DO something. I tweeted this quote today from his latest blog post:
"Above all, spend your time doing something that matters to you."
That's the crux of life, isn't it? I feel like this is the answer to the age-old question about the meaning of life and our purpose on this planet. (Yeah, so what if you think I'm overstating?).
If we do things that matter to us, we will be
- making a positive impact on the world
- happier and more fulfilled
- ready to tackle more awesome ideas
- living a life with fewer regrets
- aligning our actions with our priorities